Service That’s Second to None
Our fully equipped and conveniently located workshop facilities provide a comprehensive range of mining equipment services, including repairs and maintenance services, which are conducted both in house and on-site.
Based in Perth, Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Port Hedland and Mackay, our workshops are renowned as the best in the country. Supervised and managed by qualified earthmoving plant mechanics and experienced boilermakers with a shared commitment to service excellence, our team is our greatest asset.
Our services include:
- We have the capabilities to carry out minor repairs and servicing as well as complete major machine overhauls on all earthmoving and mining equipment.
- We cater for a full range of mechanical mining equipment repairs including warranty backed power train overhauls, electrical repairs and maintenance contracts.
- We have the facilities and experienced staff to carry out complete component rebuilds at all branch workshops.
- Our experienced and fully qualified boilermakers carry out various works, including major structural warranty work
- We run a fleet of fully equipped field service trucks fitted with hiab cranes, carrying out repair work throughout Western Australia and Queensland
- Our workshops are fully equipped with the latest heavy duty fabrication and manufacturing equipment.
- We provide certified fabricated work for height safety solutions on all earthmoving equipment
- We have full machine refurbishment services available in Perth, Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Port Hedland and Mackay from minor paint touch-ups to a full machine sand blasting and paint
- This service can be provided on-site, saving on mobilisation costs if required.
- Our Approved Quarantine Clearance Facility is one of only a handful in Western Australia
- In accordance with the Federal Quarantine Act 1908 and related quarantine legislation, we ensure all imported machinery which passes through our facility is cleaned to the highest possible standard.