Why use Force to maintain your equipment?
Well-maintained equipment minimises downtime.
At Force, our priority is returning your equipment to production as soon as possible, so downtime is minimised.
We have all the trades in our specialist workshops. With our state-of-the-art equipment, we can quickly diagnose issues and then perform all maintenance and repairs in-house, saving you both time and money.
We take care of general repairs and maintenance, critical repairs and defects for mining and earthmoving fleets across Australia.
Repairs & Maintenance Services
- Field Service
- Scheduled Servicing
- Breakdown Emergency Response
- Scheduled Component Changeouts
- Opportunistic Shutdown Repairs
- All aspects of mining equipment servicing.
- Minor repairs to full machine overhauls.
- Engine overhaul and full component rebuilds.
- Hydraulic cylinder repairs.
- Site specific compliance.
- Upgrades and modifications.
- Component overhaul and rebuild.
- New machine assembly.
- Auto electrical repairs and installations.
- Exchange components (engine and power train).
- Mobile lineboring services.
- 3200 hp engine dyno capacity.
- Heavy fabrication works.
- Certified welding repairs.
- Refurbishing damaged equipment and parts.
- Manufacturing new parts.
- Large excavator major attachment refurbishment works.
- Design, drafting, engineering and certification.
- Night shift for urgent turnaround.
- Fabricated work for height safety solutions on all earthmoving machinery.
Sandblasting and painting
- Full machine refurbishments.
- Minor paint touch-ups.
- Machine sandblasting.
- Machine painting.
Benefits of Force repairs and maintenance
Equipment performance focus
Force is committed to improving the performance, availability and reliability of your critical equipment.
Purpose-built, in-house workshops reduce your maintenance costs and minimise downtime.
Force is focused on being your number-one service partner, to maximise mine performance.
Our workshops are strategically located close to Australia’s major mining hubs.
Top quality, every time
We are a world leader in maximising the performance of heavy earthmoving equipment.