Collection statement – Emeco Timesheet App
Emeco Holdings Limited (ACN 112 188 815) and its subsidiaries (the Emeco Group) is committed to ensuring the privacy of individuals and their personal information and complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
Please read this carefully as it will have important consequences for you in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information that you provide to the Emeco Group when you use the Emeco Timesheets App.
You understand that:
1. Via the Emeco Timesheets App, Emeco International Pty Ltd (Emeco) is collecting your personal information and other information directly from you for the purpose of your employment or engagement with the Emeco Group including but not limited to:
. Processing of your pay (including taxation payments), superannuation payments, leave entitlements, and other functions and activities associated with your employment or
engagement with the Emeco Group;
a. Communicating with you in relation to your employment or engagement with the Emeco Group;
b. Any other activities which are reasonably necessary in relation to your employment or engagement with the Emeco Group; and
c. The conduct of the business of the Emeco Group.
1. If we do not collect this personal information in connection with the purposes in paragraph 1, then depending on the omitted information, we may be unable to perform activities in
connection with your employment or engagement, such as processing your pay or invoice, superannuation or leave entitlements (as applicable).
2. Your personal information may be disclosed to the following classes of people and organization’s in connection with the purposes in paragraph 1:
. Emeco its personnel and related entities;
a. Your financial institution and our financial institution;
b. If you are an employee of a service provider to the Emeco Group, to that service provider, its personnel and related entities;
c. Our customers or other third parties who may be receiving goods or services provided by the Emeco Group; and
3. It is possible that some of the information collected for the purpose of your employment or engagement by the Emeco Group may be disclosed to Emeco’s related entities or service
providers outside of Australia. You consent to your information being disclosed to a destination outside Australia for this purpose, and you understand and acknowledge that Australian
Privacy Principle 1 will not apply to such disclosures of your personal information.
how you can make a complaint if Emeco has breached the Privacy Act in the handling of your personal information and personal data.
5. Emeco can be contacted at email@example.com or alternatively you can write to us at c/- the Company Secretary, level 3, 133 Hasler Road, Osborne Park, WA 6018.
This collection notice is not a term of your employment or engagement contract and is not contractually binding on Emeco.